Monday, March 3, 2008

My Weekend 3/3/08

We ordered our wedding cake on Friday.......from Mila's European Bakery. We decided to go with half cheesecake, half white cake, with raspberry filling in between. DELISH! Michael and I saw: Definately, Maybe later on that evening and we both liked it a lot. At first i thought it was going to be a super cheesey movie, but it turned out to be very good! You should see if if you get a chance. Saturday morning I went with Lesley to try on her wedding gown one last time before she ordered it....she looked amazing. Afterwards I headed to kenosha to spend the night with my family. I took Mia to target which was interesting.....everything she saw she pointed out and said: I want the pink one! So that was quite amusing. Then yesterday evening I headed back up to Milwaukee in time to meet Casey for the Billy Joel Concert! It was AMAZING! We had the BEST seats!!! IT was a wonderful experience and Billy put on a great show! :-)

No comments: