Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spa Fun

Last night I had a facial appointment with my friend Karyn down at her spa in Kenosha. It was the most wondeful spa experience that I have ever had.....I am so lucky to have Karyn in my life. I ended up staying there for 2 and a half hours getting all kinds of additional pampering treatments.

She gave me my wonderful relaxing facial, along with a foot massage. She also gave me a paraffin wax hand treatment and hand massage. Next was my first microdemabrasion treatment which was very awesome......I can't not believe how SOFT my skin is....it's truely amazing! I then got the most awesome upper back and neck massage EVER.

I also got my legs and eyebrows waxed, as well as a lip renewal treatment.

I never knew I could feel soooooo relaxed and sooooo pampered.

Thanks Karyn!

No comments: