Friday, February 29, 2008

Bachelorette Party/Shower weekend 2/16/08

I had the most amazing weekend. All of my best friends flew in from all over the US: My sister from Seattle, Christina from New York, Patty from Philly, and Julia from Florida! It couldn't have been more perfect. For my Bachelorette party we started out at my place for a private wine tasting and then we went to Trocadero for dinner. Afterwards we headed over to my favorite new Spot: Cuvee, this amazing champagne bar! We had champagne and dessert! Then to top off the night we went to Centanni, and since Christina is good friends with one of the bartenders there, we got the VIP Champagne room all to ourselves! It was an amazing night.....thanks to all my wonderful friends :-)


Sunday, we woke up and made Yogurt Parfaits which were a hit! Then we all got ready for my shower which was just perfect. Despite the crappy weather, everyone who planned on coming made it up here, except for the Green Bay people cause their conditions were way worse than ours. My mom made all the yummy food, and a few korean dishes as well which were a hit! Then everyone worked on a scrapbook page for me which was the best idea ever! I will always treasure this scrapbook, and everytime I look at it I am amazed and proud to have so many people who love me :-


No comments: